Saturday, May 12, 2007

DAY 1

Just got back from a cycling session w/ WJ...
Had the famous beef noodles @ the hawker there.. Soup is yummy, beef is tender, bean sprouts a lil crunchy! But the bad thing is that you have to queue up for about 20 mins? Not bad still... The uncle spent effort beautifying every bowl and he was meticulous how long the meat is blanched, giving it the soft tenderising texture...! YUMMY! =)

Morning, I decided to give pretty a spa! The car was washed thoroughly, after, I applied 2 coats of sealant inorder to remove all the stubborn water marks, and finally complete it with a fusso teflon wax that will aid the beading effort of water on the car surface.
I spent 5 hours doing it and 5 horse power of myself to do so.. It was a tough labourous job but the results IS satisfying!! =)

Just rented Cars from video EZY, Suppose to catch this movie with badtz! but I didn't due to busy days in school!! = It's a good movie and i don't wanna miss it!! =)

Prior after having the 26 inch lCD TV in the room, my dad added an XBOX 360.. Saying I could play tennis everyday even if it rains outside... HAHAHA! =) well.. I haven do so.. Will be playing cars on it soon! =)

Shes in Hokkaido now, day 1... feeling a little of a miss.. =

okies! time to catch cars!
Have a nice day peeeeeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home