Wednesday, July 13, 2005

11~12km Run

It was clear skies, and I was expecting the day to be hot. 7.15 a.m. I woke up feeling like a snail, sliding on the bed, not wanting to wake up so early but I have to. 7.30 a.m. I am dressed in running gear and wore my polar HRM and get ready to warm up... Drinking some 100 plus to ease later cramps...
I started running down from my house at 7.45 a.m. . It's a sight of the morning rush hour. When you see people, run for buses, waiting cross handed and chasing after the earliest arriving MRT. On the other hand, I am in running attire, making my way down to east coast...

I have no water bottle with me, so I expect myself to slow down around the 25 min mark... which will take me abit pass 6 km. Along the way, there were army personnel manning water stations, and Victoria school boys either taking their IPPT or was training... round the big lagoon. There isn't a big crowd, most of these morning people were aunties and uncles in their 40-50's and some walk their dogs to the park... Some went back with their prized fish through an overnight stay at the bedok jetty.

It was a great run, I was able to hold up despite my last 10km run was last week.
Anyway don't expect to find hot roller blading chicks on a week day morning. The red line above explains my route. Nothing special for the day... And I had been thinking of the interview I will attend tomorrow. Hope they will bring good news to me =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home