Wednesday, May 23, 2007

SICK!

Sunday! City duathlon...
I was my worse race ever.. The nite before, I had already felt the radiation creeping into me. But I didn't wanna disappoint my friend and participated in the race instead..
Running was pretty ok... Without a 10KM trial for 6 months? I could do it in 55 mins... Although thats slow compared to many others who HAD beed training. But I think it's pretty amazing for me to do so. Just by relying on my past cardiovascular buildup =). After that 10KM run, I totally lost it... The bike leg was excruciating, unable to do at least a 30km/h now. I reminisce those times I could easily cruise @ 35km/h. These legs of mine are old and untrained.. oh well!
And guess what... the last 5KM, I WALKED!! Never walked in such a race before, I could not believe it myself too.. Just that my mental threshold was breached and I can't do anything about it!
But well well, I finished it in the end.. doing a 3hr and 40+ mins... Not to bad for a busy guy who had not train in 6 months =)

My fren psychoed me to relay the triathlon with him, well, without thought, i said yes! Now i will have to train for that race coming!.. argh!!

Anyway.. Thing about this race is that, I WAS sick and i didn't listen to signs my body tried to tell me! The next day!
WHAM!! woke up 4am in the morning feeling hot sweaty and in pain!! It's more like I got struck by a hot iron in the face.

Monday, 1st time i saw a doc in awhile... She was nice, gave me all her strongest medicine and 2 days of rest. The process was terrible anyway, I never wanna get sick again! =

Didn't go to school for project work for 2 days, feeling real bad about it. especially for those who put effort in making the prototype!! Ill contribute as much as possible tomorrow! =)

no details, XXOR lrig ym ttub =)

To everyone happy holidays!!
vince~

3 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous スタービーチ said...

やっぱり楽しい出会いならスタービーチ!探したい相手のプロフィールを検索して理想の相手を見つけよう!

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous 神待ち said...

訳アリで家出した少女が神様の救いを待つ神待ち掲示板です!家に帰りたくない、帰れない少女達に愛の手を差し伸べてあげませんか

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous M男 said...

M男の理想・願望を叶えます!!M男だから求める娯楽を当掲示板で楽しんでいきませんか?Sな女性から沢山の喜びを与えてもらえる快楽コミュで楽しんで下さい

 

Post a Comment

<< Home