Sunday, July 17, 2005

Even Motels WINS!

After gotten keys on friday with the nice warm help of hall 5 people. Expectations were high, I am expecting to see, nice new beds, clean fans, those you will see when you got into a hotel room.Twist of the key to the right... CREAK! Doesn't sound good. It seems that the last person stayed here could be quite awhile ago! A pull the the door reveals everythings... My heart sank. Expectations shattered. The place has the WORSE HYGIENE IN THE WORLD. I saw a few ants nests.. Not only that, small spideys running all over the floor. Grills were rusty. Aluminium plates corrode and floor filled with filth and dust.I screamed and made noise... This cannot happen to an UNDERGRAD!!... IT'S SICK!! What is this, 3rd world university?

Well, I don't have the pictures to show for the filthy place. But i am glad what me and my room mate did today. We spent time cleaning and 'painting' the walls. Yes, the walls were kicked dirty and filled with some kind of yellow ZHAP!... GOOOOEY... Disgusting... looks like some kinda muCUS!. Well, we took the initiative to get some paint and revamped the whole room.

PLEASE DO NOT PAINT A MERRY PICTURE ABOUT HOSTELS IN NTU! THEY ARE DISGUSTING!! IMO! KEEP EXPECTATIONS LOWWW!


A room with unimaginable filth has been transformed... I got the pictures... But at the end of the day.. I was not feeling well, probably due to dust breathe in! as well as the hard labour we have spent on doing today...


Orientation camp starts tomorrow.Leave you pictures of my room n BED!











My mom loves gardening, and these are her fruits!! Yea Don't LAUGH!!.. Ill slice your tongue and make pork congee.
A year ago, she planted a banana tree thought to come for a fertile source! and now it beared fruits!! wow fast!! =D A BUNCH of bananas it's on it's way

One comb on banana!









Odd shaped purple NEEDLE sticking out!!









Individual banana have flowers too!! Cool!!








All taken by K750i! Enjoy =]

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Fiona.X-23 said...

can u please leave me a bunch of bananas pls ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home