Monday, July 25, 2005

Hall V Orientation rituals!


Sorry pEEP! I was away for like a week! It was orientation camp! Hell! And a very tiring one. I never felt any sleepier in my life before.... I didn't regret joining this great camp... It was organised by members of Hall 5 commitee called HAVOC... They are high energy, enthusiatic undergrads that are willing to put a smile on your face...

We had ice breakers, yea Singaporean style. Games like name remembering, etc, were played... Followed after was getting down and dirty... Everyone was paired with a partner and go through some obstacles...





Dinner outing we had near city HARVEST church!! Yes, I purposely cap the harvest!! I think people that follows the church deeply are harvesters... They will do anything to get you into their clan!!! I am sorry to those who are neutral but are going to that church because of religious purposes. But these people had overshadowed the name of the church.





Ever tried drinking vinegar + soya sauce + flour + water.
Yes I did! The game here is to use all these ingredients in a given quantity to weigh an amount of 250 gm. The first try will be +- 10 gm, second +-20gm... So and so on... Our team were real lucky to get through the 2nd round... drank abit, body suffered but still survived!! yay!!





Hey!! This game we played is MONOPOLY!... And it's played in the heart of Singapore, Orchard Road... The tough part was the running about... The loop of the game encompasses Lido-Borders to New OG at cuppage... A great deal to run about... And the sad thing that day was that we, the leaders in the beginning went to jail twice consecutively!!! We lost the lead and the prize of the day!! A chalet at changi... =[ In the end we had to sleep in a tent





2nd day of challenge, everyone was exhausted!! Teams were all walking!! dragging their sore feets with them!! AWEEE... We were dragging too!!! It boiled down to luck and we got 2nd place, got our chalet at coasta sands!!!.... WEEEEEEEEE





Last day ended with games at sentosa... I thought it was great, but I wasn't feeling too well.... Felt exhausted and sick... Being such that I can put my thoughts through easily and accurately. It was enjoyable =]

Thanks to the whole Ophiel OG, OGLs Mathew & Yi Ling, Seniors attached! All were great!!
Hall life is getting exciting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home